Welcome to the Edgenuity Help Center!
The Help Center provides you with important information right when you need it.
Use the search bar above to see relevant articles immediately.
Click to watch the video introduction to the Help Center.
- Getting Started
- Find articles specifically selected to get you acquainted with Edgenuity. Whether you’re a new administrator or educator, you will find what you need to get up and running quickly and efficiently. Find everything needed to get started with Edgenuity.
- This section defines Edgenuity’s grade metrics and shows users how to change a score, use auto grading, and evaluate gold-level writing. This category is about all things grading. Does an activity need to be graded? Does a score need to be adjusted? Find out how to do all of that here.
- District and School Settings
- Administrators can set the district calendar, create schedules, and control the course management school to customize courses at the school or district level. Understand the power of Secure Access to limit student privileges based on specific criteria. This category pertains to everything found in the District and School Settings options under the Administration tab.
- Classroom Resources
- As a company of educators, we believe in helping our partners be more effective in the classroom. Since our inception in 1998, we have seen what works and what does not, so check out the tips listed here and throughout the site to help you save time, effort, and energy so you can give your students the best education possible.
- Communication Tools
- Learn how to incorporate the discussion board to encourage student collaboration as well as use our secure email and chat. Employ the announcements feature to include special bulletins specific to your school or district. This category includes information about everything you find under the Communication tab.