- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL Modules.
- Powerspeak (AP Courses): Under Series, select World Language.
- World Language: Under Series, select World Language LMS.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- MyPath Placement Exam: Under Series, select Placement Exam.
- Honors: Under Series, select Honors.
- Career Electives: Under Series, select Career Electives.
- Career Pathways: Under Series, select Career Pathways.
- Fitness Courses: Under Series, select Fitness.
- Checkmark the box next to the course name. Click Customize.
- Click Create a new course based on this course.
- Change the name of the course.
- Select the first Unit Test.
- Under Add Activity, click Writing Prompt.
- Click Create New Activity.
- Enter the required information for your writing prompt. There are additional options that are not required, but are helpful if you share your activity with other teachers.
An example prompt is:
As a member of (*insert teacher's name*) class, you agree to the class honor code when you take tests and exams in Edgenuity. As a reminder, the honor code says
[insert honor code]
In the space below, type "I agree to the honor code".
- Scroll down. Decide which grade weight category you want this activity to be. Assignment is the default selection.
Additional is the recommended grade weight category.
- When done, click Save.