Frequently Asked Questions
- I have multiple students at the school? Can I have one account for all of them?
Yes! You will first need to get an activation code for each student. After that you will follow these steps for each code. Once a password has been created for the first student, you will not need to create another one. After each student has been activated to your account, you can toggle between them once you are logged in.
An educator or administrator should provide you, as the parent/guardian, with the activation code and the email that he/she put into the account.
Due to FERPA regulations, Edgenuity will not release the activation code in an email or phone call. An educator or administrator must provide this information to the parent in order to complete this registration process.
- You will receive an email notification stating you have been given access to your child's account. Click the link in the email to begin the registration process.
- Click Activate Account.
Do not fill out the email and password boxes, just click Activate Account.
- Enter the email address and activation code provided by the educator or administrator, then click Continue.
- Determine a password and recovery question for the account. The security question and answer will help recover the account in case it gets locked. Click Continue.
- Once activated, you can log in using the email address and the newly created password. The site is: https://learn.edgenuity.com/family/. Click Log In.
- Select the Timezone. Click Save.
- Upon log in, you can view basic information about the student, as well as information explaining the different reports available.
Do you have more than one student? You will need to request an activation code for each child, then repeat all the steps on this page. A password will only need to be created with the first child, any child thereafter, creating a password will not be required.
Once the additional student(s) has been added, you can toggle between them using the select student feature on the top right.