Frequently Asked Questions
- When are progress reports delivered to parents?
- Daily reports are sent out at 6:00 am (MST). Weekly reports are sent out on Mondays at 4:00 am (MST). Monthly reports are sent out on the first day of the month at 1:00 am (MST).
- What is the cut-off time for work completed to be included in the emailed progress report?
- Anything submitted prior to 6 AM MST will be included on the daily Parent Progress Report email. The weekly report cutoff is 4 AM MST on Mondays, and the monthly is 1 AM MST on the first.
- Will a parent/guardian receive a progress report if the student has been archived despite having an active enrollment? What if the student is active but the enrollment has been disabled?
- The parent/guardian will not receive an email progress report in either situation.
Parents may want to keep an eye on their child's progress. Edgenuity offers them the ability to do so by receiving either daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Student" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
A parent/guardian needs to be added to a student's account in order to send progress reports.
If a parent's account currently does not receive progress reports, follow the instructions to edit it here.
- For parents to receive a progress report, the box must be checked.
- Determine the frequency the parent wants to receive the report:
- Daily: reports are sent out at 3:00 am Arizona time.
- Weekly: reports are sent out on Mondays at 3:00 am Arizona time.
- Monthly:reports are sent out on the first day of the month at 2:00 am Arizona time.