Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the character limit for an email?
There is a 100 character limit for student's email address and a 4,000 limit in the body of the email.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have the "Email" feature enabled. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Communication tab, select Compose New Email.
- Type the recipient's name in the search box. As the name appears, click the name.
If user groups have been created, type the name of the group.
- Repeat step two until all the names of the recipients are listed in the TO: line.
- State a Subject for the email.
- If there is one, place an Attachment.
- Compose the email.
- Click Send.
- A confirmation on the bottom right shows the email was sent successfully.