Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the character limit for an email?
There is a 100 character limit for student's email address and a 4,000 limit in the body of the email.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have the "Email" feature enabled. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name into the search box.
- Click on the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- A gold tab with the student's name will appear with the other tabs. To learn more about the gold tab, click here.
- Under the gold tab, select Email Student.
- An email appears with the student's name already in the TO: box.
- State a Subject for the email.
- If there is one, place an Attachment.
- Compose the email.
- Click Send.
- A confirmation on the bottom right shows the email was sent successfully.
When a student logs in they will see a notification on the email icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.