Frequently Asked Questions
- What do the actions "Duplicate WebAdmin Session" and "Duplicate Virtual Classroom Session" mean?
- Each Edgenuity user is given a unique username and password. For educators, you may hear that referenced as their WebAdmin login, and for students, their Virtual Classroom login. For security purposes, each Edgenuity user can only be actively logged in at one time. When you or your students see this warning, it could mean one of two things:
- Most Common: you did not correctly log out from your previous session
- Least Common: someone else logged in with your account and is actively logged into Edgenuity
- If you know you aren't currently logged into Edgenuity on another tab or device, continue logging in and immediately change your password (if permitted). As always, please do not share your account information with anyone else.
The majority of actions taken by educators will be tracked in the Recent Actions Log. This log shows updates to courses, student accounts, educator accounts, and changes to the data in the Gradebook.
- Under the Reports tab, select Recent Actions Log.
- Use the Search Criteria box to narrow down an action to view. Click Search.
- To see additional information of the action, select the action from the Recent Actions table. When an action is hovered over, it turns blue.
- The additional details are listed in the Action Details box.