This report allows educators to monitor the performance and progress of multiple students at one time. The progress overview demonstrates the currently available information about a group of students. The administrator at the school level will be able to view the reports for students enrolled at the site; district administrators will be able to view information for all students in all schools in the district as they navigate from school to school.
- All students who have started a course will be listed alphabetically by last name. Use the filters to narrow down the student(s) to view. Click Search if filters have been designated.
- The data specified by the filter(s) will populate. For meanings of the headers, click here.
- Click the student's name to get the Student Progress Report.
- Click Export to Excel to get this information in an Excel spreadsheet.
- To go back to the home page, click Back to Home.