This alert means the student is out of retakes on the assessment.
When clicked, the red alert next to a student's name will display six options: Review, Retake(s), Score, Bypass, Email, or Cancel.
- Review: Takes the educator to the specific assessment in the student’s Gradebook. The educator will want to consider whether to reset any activities for review, remediate with the student, or assign an additional retake. The educator also has the option of changing the assignment grade, which would allow the student to move on in the course.
- Retake(s): Allows the educator to grant additional retake attempts for the assessment right from the Dashboard.
- Grade: Allows the educator to change a failing grade for the assessment, which uses that score in the grade calculations and permits the student to continue in the course.
- Bypass: Allows the educator to bypass the activity for a student. Keep in mind that bypassing an assignment removes it from the required activities, and any grade earned is not included in the overall grade calculation.
- Email: Initiates an email addressed to the student.
- Cancel: Allows the educator to exit without taking any action.