Frequently Asked Questions
- Why might a student who has the exact same start and target dates for two different courses have a slightly different target completion percentage?
Edgenuity tracks target completion percentage based on the time you set or update the start and target dates. As a best practice for students with multiple enrollments, set or update the dates at the same time.
The Progress Report enables educators to view a student’s overall progress in any of the courses at any time. Educators have instantaneous access to the student’s grade, the percentage of work completed, and other essential information. This will allow an educator to monitor key metrics for students:
- Is the student making adequate progress through the course(s)?
- Is the student on track to complete the course on time?
- How many activities does the student need to complete?
- How are the activities weighted against each other?
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
- Find the student with the last name filters, dropdowns, or use the magnifying glass icon at the top of each column to filter the list of students.
- Click the Progress icon of the student.
- All the courses the student is taking will be displayed.
- To filter to one course, select the course from the dropdown menu under Select Course. Then push Get Progress.
- The progress report lists various calculations on a student's progress within the course. For descriptions on what each data measurement means, click here.
- The table outlines the activities a student has accomplished in the course. To learn more, click here.
- To just see the Complete and Overall Grade, click Hide All Details.
- Print the report using Printer Friendly Version.
- To return to the student list, click Back to Student List.