Skip to main content
Student Progress Report Via Selected Student Tab
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name into the search box.
- Click on the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- A gold tab with the student's name will appear with the other tabs. To learn more about the gold tab, click here.
- Hover over the tab with the student's name on it. Select Progress Report.
- To filter to one course, select the course from the drop-down menu under Select Course. Then push Get Progress.
- The progress report lists various calculations on a student's progress within the course. For descriptions on what each data measurement means, click here.
- The table outlines the activities a student has accomplished in the course. To learn more, click here.
- To just see the Complete and Overall Grade, click Hide All Details.
- Print the report using Printer Friendly Version.
- To return to the student list, click Back to Student List.