To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "View Course Options Summary" checked under District and School Settings. To validate your permissions, click here.
This page shows an administrator all the course options set for each course within the district. This allows the administrator to ensure settings are set to the desired specifications of a group. For example, say all 6th grade mathematics courses should have eNotes on quizzes enabled. Filter by grade and subject then scroll over to the eNotes section to see if all are checkmarked.
- Under the Courses tab, select Course Options Summary.
- *Optional-Adjust the Display, Filter, or Sort options available.
Use the filter option to narrow down a specific school. If you are a District Administrator, you have the ability to see all schools. Some schools vary their course options so it is beneficial to check what options the courses within a school have listed.
- *Optional-Select the number of courses to show on the page.
- *Optional- Export to Excel, if desired.
- The data will display from the specified selections.