To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Set District Calendar" checked under District and School Settings. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Click the month of the custom holiday.
- Select the day of the custom holiday.
- If multiple categories have been created, select the category from the drop-down menu.
- Provide a reason for the break in the Subject box.
- If needed, adjust the dates of the break. It can span multiple days.
- Click Save.
- In the bottom right corner, a confirmation notification shows the event was saved.
Wonder how to get back to the year view of the calendar? Click the Calendar tab at the top.