To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have the "Manage District Features" checked under District and School Settings. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Administration tab, select District Settings.
- Select the Features tab.
- Click the Student View Grade Metric tab.
- Click Edit Grade Metrics.
- Select the Primary grade metric from the dropdown menu for each school. To learn more about the grade metrics, click here.
Want to see where this grade metric will be seen? Check out the videos here.
- Select Additional grade metrics from the drop-down menus, if desired.
- Click Save.
Need to enable the New Student Experience? Click here to learn how.