To turn off IP Registry for certain educators, follow the steps outlined on this page.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Manage Secure Educator Access" checked under District and School Settings. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Administration tab, select School Settings.
- Select the Secure Access tab.
- Click Edit under the Educator Access Controls box.
- Click IP Address Registry under the drop-down menu.
- Click Configure IP Address Registry.
- Select the Exemptions tab.
- Search for your educator. Click Search.
- Click Add next to the student you want to add to the exception list.
- Close out the window by using the X button.
- Click Save.