To turn off IP Registry for certain students, follow the steps outlined on this page.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Manage Secure Student Access" checked under District and School Settings. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Administration tab, select School Settings.
- Select the Secure Access tab.
- Click Edit under the Student Access Controls box.
- Click IP Address Registry under the drop-down menu.
- In the second drop-down menu, choose the option you want for your students.
- No Access- if you want to stop students from logging in from home.
- Limited Access- if you want students to sign in from home but not be able to take assessments. This option hides the assessments.
- Click Configure IP Address Registry.
- Select the Exemptions tab.
- Search for your student. Click Search.
- Click Add next to the student you want to add to the exception list.
- Close out the window by using the X button.
- Click Save.