To set up Secure Station for educators, follow the steps outlined on this page.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Manage Secure Educator Access" checked under District and School Settings. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Administration tab, select School Settings.
- Select the Secure Access tab.
- Click Edit under the Educator Access Controls box.
- Click Secure Station under the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
- Select Configure Secure Station.
- A new window will open to show you the computers to which you can allow or deny access. For more information on each tab, select the page you want to know about more: