Meet a school or district’s needs with customizable implementation models. Edgenuity partners with schools and districts to meet their academic goals. On-site teachers from your school or district can lead students, working virtually or remotely, using Sophia’s curriculum and assessments. Or, utilize Edgenuity’s virtual instructors to lead Sophia’s online courses. Engage your students in a learning experience designed for their success.
- Sophia’s Many WaysTM to learn model offers multiple teachers and teaching styles for each concept. Students may learn from multiple instructors or choose the one they like best.
- Students are able to move through Sophia courseware at their own pace. Because courses are competency based, students move forward when they achieve subject mastery.
- Students have access to progress charts, so they can clearly see how much work they have completed and are motivated to advance to the next level.
- Students may learn anytime, anywhere using their computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Throughout the course, Learning Coaches are available five days per week by chat, e-mail, and phone to support students when they need it.
- Educators can view individual and class data on student engagement, progress, and achievement in real time.
- Teachers can use this information to mentor, coach, and differentiate instruction one-on-one or in small groups.