Frequently Asked Questions
- What does "This course does not contain this level" mean?
- If this saying is displayed, then that course does not have the selected level (unit, topic, or lesson).
- Under the Reports tab, select Dashboard.
- Click the Course tab.
- All the students are listed here with each class in which they are enrolled. Filter to see a particular set of students. With each filter, click Apply.
- Select Lesson.
The Topic button is where the 3000-series courses (newer courses) will display the units. Older courses in the 600–2000 series may contain a three-tiered structure of Units, Topics, and Lessons. Newer courses will only contain units and lessons, but the units are displayed when the Topic button is selected. Additionally, when you click on the Unit button for these newer courses, you will see the warning, “This course does not contain this level.”
- The educator can now see the data for his/her students. For an explanation of the data, click here.
- When the mouse hovers over a score, the title of the lesson appears. Find the lesson with the score that needs changed.