Frequently Asked Questions
- Can educators only leave audio feedback in World Language courses?
No! In fact, educators can leave audio feedback on most of the activities in any Edgenuity course. The only exception is that they cannot leave feedback on assessments (Quizzes, Tests, Exams, Pretests, Diagnostic Tests, etc.)
- I don’t see the pop-up asking me to allow access to the microphone, and now I can’t record any audio. What can I do to fix this problem?
There could be a number of reasons for this issue, and we do recommend reaching out to your local IT/Tech specialist for support. If you have access to troubleshoot and feel comfortable doing so, here are some things to try:
- Ensure that you do not have any security software blocking pop-ups while on Edgenuity’s website.
- Review the directions for enabling microphone access from these browser links:
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name into the search bar.
- Student's names will populate as the name is being typed. Click the name of the student.
- Select the radio-dial next to the course.
- Click Grades.
- Click on the activity name needing audio feedback.
- Click View.
- Click Audio Comments.
- Click Add.
- Select the browser being used:
Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox Window 10- Microsoft Edge Safari on Mac Safari on iPad
If you do not see a popup, make sure that you do not have any popup blockers enabled. You may need to contact your local IT or Tech support for additional help if you do not see the option to allow access to your microphone.
Ready to record? Learn how here.