Use this page to learn more about accessing the Course Report. The Course Report allows an educator to view a student's entire course and the score earned for each activity in the course.
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name into the search box.
- Click on the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- A gold tab with the student's name will appear with the other tabs. To learn more about the gold tab, click here.
- Under the gold tab, select View Courses. These are all the student's courses.
- Click the radio-dial next to the course.
- Select Grades.
- On the upper right corner, click Course Report.
- The download will appear on the bottom. Click it.
This can be printed, if desired.
- To learn about the report, click here.