Use this page to learn more about accessing the Course Report via the Dashboard. The Course Report allows an educator to view a student's entire course and the score earned for each activity in the course.
- Under the Reports tab, select Dashboard.
- By default, the Progress tab will be selected.
- All the students are listed here with each class in which they are enrolled. Filter to see a particular set of students. With each filter, click Apply.
- Choose the information desired on the screen by using the display options.
- Sort in different ways to be able to interpret the data.
- Any student who has a yellow alert icon has an item for the teacher to grade. Left click on the icon.
Learn more about the other alerts.
- Select Review.
- Any activity needing action, YES is displayed under Action Required. Click on the row to view.
- On the upper right corner, click Course Report.
- The download will appear on the bottom. Click it.
This can be printed, if desired.
- To learn about the report, click here.