Use this page to learn more about accessing the Course Report via the Dashboard. The Course Report allows an educator to view a student's entire course and the score earned for each activity in the course.
- Under the Reports tab, select Dashboard.
- By default, the Progress tab will be selected.
- All the students are listed here with each class in which they are enrolled. Filter to see a particular set of students. With each filter, click Apply.
- Choose the information desired on the screen by using the display options.
- Sort in different ways to be able to interpret the data.
- Click the ID box of the student and select Course(s).
- Click the radio button next to the course.
- Select Grades.
- On the upper right corner, click Course Report.
- The download will appear on the bottom. Click it.
This can be printed, if desired.
- To learn about the report, click here.