Use this page to find results of the Program Assessment from students who have submitted their assessment. Student averages for each category will display. Plus, determine which items a student marked correctly, incorrectly, or left blank. Learn what the student answered in comparison to the correct answer.
- Under the UpSmart tab, select Program Progress.
- Select the Program Assessments tab.
- Use the filters to select the class.
- The graph displays the averages for Program Assessment, by category. The averages will change as additional students take the assessment.
- View the overall scores for the class by category.
- Click the assessment to view individual student performance.
- View each student's item-specific performance data on the assessment.
- A green check means the item was answered correctly.
- A red x means the item was answered incorrectly.
- A dash means the item was not answered.
- Click the student's name to view all the student's answers, beginning at one, and compare it to the correct answer.
To jump to a particular item, click the item box for that student.
The standard aligned to the item will display above the item numbers.