Use this page to reset a student's level within an UpSmart topic.
- Under the UpSmart tab, select Program Progress.
- Use the filters to narrow down the data.
- Click the arrow of any topic.
- Click the student's name.
- Click the question box to see the question at the top to view the student's response, time in current level, and total time in topic.
- From the drop-down menu of Select Action, select Reset Level.
Resetting a level will erase all existing student work in that level.
- Click Confirm.
- A notice on the bottom right of the screen will show the change was made.