If you have version 69 of Google Chrome, follow the following steps to allow Flash content.
- Navigate to the page that requires Flash to run.
- To the left of the address bar, right-click the lock icon .
- Select Site Settings.
If Flash auto-populates in this screen, click Allow from the Flash drop-down. Then proceed to step 6.
- Under the drop-down for Flash, select Allow.
- Close the window.
- On the page that requires Flash (from Step 1), select Reload.
- The learning content will now display.