The following describes each action available to educators on the Manage Courses page.
- Depending on your permissions and the courses selected, you may not see all of these options.
- Some actions are available for only one course, while others can be applied to multiple courses in bulk as listed below.
- Some of these actions can only be applied when the educator is in the same school as the course.
If you don't see any one or more of these actions and you have the associated permission, check to make sure you are in the same school as the course. School is a column that can be turned on using the gear icon, and the school you are currently logged into will appear in the top right under your name.
|Action||Single Course||Bulk Course||Description|
|Add to Groups||Enroll all students within a given user group to the selected course.
Note: Educators can use the Manage Students Beta page to assign multiple courses to user groups of students.
|Add to Schools||Create a copy of the selected course(s) in the desired schools throughout the district.|
|Archive Course||Removes the selected course(s) from the list of available courses; no future enrollments can be added to courses that are in archived status.|
|Assign Teachers||Associate teachers to selected courses for the purpose of filtering data; administrators can also limit teacher access to courses currently assigned to them.|
|Create Exam-Only Course||Create a new course that only contains one exam activity that respects customizations.|
|Customize||Modify content in the selected course.|
|Edit Course Options||Modify the course options on the selected course(s); with permission modify the associated enrollments.|
|Enable Course||Move a course from archived status to active status, allowing for new enrollments.
Note: This option is only available on the Archived tab.
|Gradebook||View the Gradebook for all enrollments in the selected course.|
|View Course Standards||View the state standard alignments for lessons in the selected course.|
|View Course Structure||View the structure and course documents; access activities within the selected course.|
|View Enrolled Students||View all current active enrollment data; will automatically take your to the Manage Enrollments page.|
- Course Option Descriptions for Multiple Courses
- No image available
- eNotes for Multiple Courses
- Fail Attempts Allowed on Multiple Courses
- Free Movement in Multiple Courses
- Passing Thresholds for Multiple Courses
- Prescriptive Testing for Multiple Courses
- Pretesting for Multiple Courses
- Save/Exit on Assessments for Multiple Courses
- Setting Automatic Progression for Multiple Courses
- Setting Start and Target Dates for Multiple Courses
- Setting Teacher Review for Multiple Courses
- Editing Course Options Page for a Single Course
- No image available
- Assessment Options Defined
- Auto Grading Method
- Auto Grading Method Comparison
- Prescriptive Testing Options
- Pretesting Options
- Quiz Review Method
- School-Wide Assessment Options
- School-Wide Grading Weights
- School-Wide Passing Thresholds
- School-Wide Teacher Review
- Setting Free Movement
- Setting Time Limits for Assessments
- Teacher Review Options
- Things to Consider When Updating Grade Weights
- Updating Start and Target Dates for Students