Frequently Asked Questions
- When multiple courses are selected, I don't see the option to Add a Course to a Group?
Correct. This feature only works on individually selected courses. To learn about enrolling multiple students in a course, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep Modules.
- Purpose Prep courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Powerspeak: Under Series, select World Language.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- Checkmark the course.
- Under the Add to Groups menu, checkmark the group(s) to assign the course.
If no groups have been created and you want to create one, click here.
Courses can be added to multiple user groups, so create as many groups as you need make your job a little bit easier!
- Click the + icon to assign course(s) to the group.
- When a course has been added to a group, a list of the current students in that group will appear. By default, they are all selected. Deselect the students who should not be assigned the course. Click Submit.
- A notification box will show the request is being processed. Click OK.