Use this page to duplicate a course to other schools.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Add Courses to Schools" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL Modules.
- Powerspeak: Under Series, select World Language.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- Checkmark the box next to the course name. Click More then Add to Schools.
- In the pop-up window, checkmark the school(s) where the course should be added.
- Select Add to Schools.
- A confirmation window confirms the changes were submitted for processing. Click OK.