To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the courses with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the courses. Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Fail Attempts Allowed.
- Decide whether you want to keep the fail attempts as-is or change it to another number. If you change it, make sure you state the number in the box.
By changing the allowed fail attempts, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- Select the radio button on how enrollments will be impacted. Then click Next.
- A notification window will ask you to confirm you want to make these changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will let you know your changes were submitted. Click OK.