Frequently Asked Questions
- Will students be able to access their Guided Notes when taking an assessment?
Guided Notes are to be downloaded, printed, and then filled in by students. Since they are in hard-copy form, it will be up to the teacher in the classroom as to whether or not students can use them on an assessment.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the courses with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the courses. Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Guided Notes.
- Select the desired option for Guided Notes.
By enabling or disabling Guided Notes, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- You will be asked which changes to the enrollments you want to make. Select the radio dial next to your choice. Then click Next.
- A notification window will ask you to confirm you want to make these changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will let you know your changes were submitted. Click OK.