To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
Pretesting does not work on World Language courses.
It is also not recommended for Language Arts due to the reading passages and CEE courses are projected based. The lessons are reliant upon each other.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the courses with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the courses. Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Pretesting.
- Decide which option you want for Pretesting.
By enabling or disabling pretesting, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- You will be asked which changes to the enrollments you want to make. Select the radio dial next to your choice. Then click Next.
- A notification window will ask you to confirm you want to make these changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will let you know your changes were submitted. Click OK.