To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the courses with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the courses. Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Save/Exit on Assessments.
- Decide which option you want for Save/Exit on Assessments. If you do enable, you have the option to hide questions already viewed.
By enabling or disabling Save/Exit on all the assessments, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
If enabled, the default is "Hide Viewed Questions".
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- You will be asked which changes to the enrollments you want to make. Select the radio dial next to your choice. Then click Next.
- A notification window will ask you to confirm you want to make these changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will let you know your changes were submitted. Click OK.