To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the courses with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the courses. Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Start and Target Dates.
- Decide which option you want for Start and Target Dates. If you choose to change the date, make sure you insert a new date in the format: MM/DD/YYYY.
By clearing or changing the current date, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- You will be asked which changes to the enrollments you want to make. Select the radio dial next to your choice. Then click Next.
- A notification window will ask you to confirm you want to make these changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will let you know your changes were submitted. Click OK.