Frequently Asked Questions
- How far out can target dates be set?
Two years and twenty days is the maximum it can be set.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the courses with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the courses. Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Start and Target Dates.
- Decide which option you want for Start and Target Dates. If you choose to change the date, make sure you insert a new date in the format: MM/DD/YYYY.
By clearing or changing the current date, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- You will be asked which changes to the enrollments you want to make. Select the radio dial next to your choice. Then click Next.
- A notification window will ask you to confirm you want to make these changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will let you know your changes were submitted. Click OK.