Once a course has been customized, use these steps to finalize the process.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Create Custom Courses" and "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Publish Course.
- A notification window will appear. Click Publish.
- A confirmation window will appear to confirm the course was published successfully, but will require the course options to be reviewed. Click Check Course Options.
- Make adjustments to the course options and ensure the grade weights total 100.
Make additional course options changes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click Submit All Changes.
- A notification window will ask which students will see this course. Select the radio dial of the choice desired. Then click Submit.
- A confirmation will appear in green text to confirm the changes were made successfully.