Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a way to add entire units in the customization tool?
No, at this time clients will need to search for each lesson.
Follow these steps to learn how to add a unit to a customized course.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Create Custom Courses" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Click Add Unit.
- Type the name of unit being added to the text box. Then click Save.
- The new unit will be placed at the top of the course. Move it to the desired location using the Drag handle icon.
- Lessons can be added to the new unit from other units. Click the dropdown arrow next to the other units to look at the lessons.
- Using the Drag handle icon, move the lessons to the new unit.
- The test is automatically turned off. To turn it on, click the box to place a checkmark. The assessment questions of the lessons added to the unit will be populated in the test.