To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Create Custom Courses" and "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
If your course has been assigned to either teachers (for review) or to students, then the course is considered to have enrollments. The options for customizing courses with enrollments are limited. You can turn on content that you previously turned off, or you can turn off content that was previously left enabled for students. Make your desired changes and then follow these steps to save your course.
Customizations made to courses that contain enrollments will affect all students who are actively enrolled in that course.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL Modules.
- Powerspeak: Under Series, select World Language.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- Checkmark the box next to the customized course name. Click Customize.
- Click Modify course and in-flight enrollments.
- Make the adjustments to the course.