Frequently Asked Questions
- Do all the course options work on eDynamic Learning courses?
No. Despite being listed, spiral review, pretesting, and prescriptive testing will not work on these courses.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" and "Manage Course Options in Bulk" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep Modules.
- Purpose Prep courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Powerspeak: Under Series, select World Language.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- Checkmark all the courses that will have the same course options. Click Edit Course Options.
- Make the adjustments needed. To learn more about each one, click here.
- Click Next.
- Select the enrollment option.
- Click Next.
- Confirm all changes are accurate. Click Submit.
- Changes were submitted. Click OK.