Frequently Asked Questions
- Does pretesting work on all courses?
Pretesting will not work on the following courses:
- AP World Language courses
- AP courses
- Language Arts courses- due to reading passages
- CEE- the project-based career courses
- eDynamic Learning courses
- World Language LMS
- Do all the course options work on eDynamic Learning courses?
No. Despite being listed, spiral review, pretesting, and prescriptive testing will not work on these courses.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL Modules.
- Powerspeak (AP Courses): Under Series, select World Language.
- World Language: Under Series, select World Language LMS.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- MyPath Placement Exam: Under Series, select Placement Exam.
- Honors: Under Series, select Honors.
- Career Electives: Under Series, select Career Electives.
- Career Pathways: Under Series, select Career Pathways.
- Fitness Courses: Under Series, select Fitness.
- Checkmark the course. Click Edit Course Options.
- The Course Options page will show all the options available in the course. Find the section(s) needing adjustment- to learn more about each one, click here.
- After a change has been made to a section, click Submit.
There is a Submit All Changes button at the bottom of the page. If that button is selected then any of the changes made will affect all the students in the course.
For example- if an educator has gone in and individualized a student's course options to accommodate for an Individualized Education Program (IEP), the Submit All Changes button will override the selections made for the student.
- A notification window will ask which courses and students will be impacted by the change(s). Select the radio dial of the choice desired. Then click Submit.
- Make additional changes to sections, if desired.
- When finished, click either Back to Course Options Summary or Back to Courses.