Educators have three choices for how students will be able to review their completed quizzes:
- No Review – Upon submitting the quiz, students will not be able to review any information regarding the quizzes
- Questions and Student Answers – Upon submitting the quiz, students can review the questions and the answers they selected, indicating whether it was correct or incorrect. This is the default option for most Edgenuity courses when they are released.
- Questions and Correct Answers – Upon submitting the quiz, students can review the questions, their selected answers, and also the correct answers for all quiz questions.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
Consider the students and whether or not providing them access to the correct answers will be beneficial to them. Keep in mind that while students will see a sampling of questions from the assessment banks, this last option does make it easier for students to share answers with other students who have not yet taken the quizzes.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep Modules.
- Purpose Prep courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Powerspeak: Under Series, select World Language.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- Checkmark the course(s). Click Edit Course Options.
- Scroll down to the Quiz Review Method section and select the radio-dial next to the review method you would like for the course.
- Click Submit.
- A notification window will ask which students should be affected by these changes. Select a choice. Click Submit.
- At the top of the page, a confirmation states the changes were made successfully.