To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL Modules.
- Powerspeak (AP Courses): Under Series, select World Language.
- World Language: Under Series, select World Language LMS.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- MyPath Placement Exam: Under Series, select Placement Exam.
- Honors: Under Series, select Honors.
- Career Electives: Under Series, select Career Electives.
- Career Pathways: Under Series, select Career Pathways.
- Fitness Courses: Under Series, select Fitness.
- Checkmark the course(s). Click Edit Course Options.
- Scroll down to the Assessment Options section and place a checkmark next to the assessment options desired for the course. To know more about each one, click here .
Spiral Review will not work on eDynamic Learning Courses.
- Click Submit.
- A notification window will ask which students should be affected by these changes. Select a choice. Click Submit.
- At the top of the page, a confirmation states the changes were made successfully.