To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the course(s). Click Edit Course Options.
- Adjust the values. Any value from 0-100 will be valid, but the total sum of all the weights must equal 100%. For tips to consider, click here.
Keep in mind that if you have the permission to customize courses, and you remove all activities in a specific category, you’ll need to adjust the weights of the course to account for the weight of the activities removed. For example, if you decide to remove all tests from a student’s course, and tests had a weight of 20%, you will need choose where that 20% will go once all tests have been removed. If you do not reallocate the difference in weight, the system will evenly distribute the weight to all other active categories.
- A notification window will ask which students should be affected by these changes. Select a choice. Click Submit.
- At the top of the page, a confirmation states the changes were made successfully.