Guided Notes help students remain actively engaged during the lecture portions of their online coursework. Use this page to learn how to enable or disable it for a course.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the course(s). Click Edit Course Options.
- Scroll down to the Guided Notes section and keep or remove the checkmark next to the option to display Guided Notes. To know more about each one, click here.
- Click Submit.
- A notification window will ask which students should be affected by these changes. Select a choice. Click Submit.
- At the top of the page, a confirmation states the changes were made successfully.