Frequently Asked Questions
- Will students be able to access their Guided Notes when taking an assessment?
Guided Notes are to be downloaded, printed, and then filled in by students. Since they are in hard-copy form, it will be up to the teacher in the classroom as to whether or not students can use them on an assessment.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL Modules.
- Powerspeak (AP Courses): Under Series, select World Language.
- World Language: Under Series, select World Language LMS.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- MyPath Placement Exam: Under Series, select Placement Exam.
- Honors: Under Series, select Honors.
- Career Electives: Under Series, select Career Electives.
- Career Pathways: Under Series, select Career Pathways.
- Fitness Courses: Under Series, select Fitness.
- Checkmark the course(s). Click Edit Course Options.
- Scroll down to the Guided Notes section and keep or remove the checkmark next to the option to display Guided Notes. To know more about each one, click here.
- Click Submit.
- A notification window will ask which students should be affected by these changes. Select a choice. Click Submit.
- At the top of the page, a confirmation states the changes were made successfully.