This page will show you how to set or update start and target dates on courses for students.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the course(s). Click Edit Course Options.
- Scroll down to the Update Start and Target Dates for Students section. Select the calendar icon to choose the start and target dates. If you know the date, use the format m/d/yyyy.
- Click Submit.
- A notification window will ask you to select who you want these changes to impact. Select your choice. Click Submit.
- At the top of the page, a confirmation states your changes were made successfully.