Use this page to enable students who have been disabled in an UpSmart class.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "View UpSmart" and "Enable a Disabled UpSmart Enrollment" checked under UpSmart. To validate your permissions, click here.
Use this page to see the enrollments in an UpSmart class.
- Under the UpSmart tab, select Manage Classes.
- Click the drop-down arrow under Actions of the course.
- Select View Students.
- Change the Status to Disabled.
- Checkmark the student(s) to enable.
- Click Enable.
- Confirm the status change. Click Submit.