Frequently Asked Questions
- Why don’t I see the Enable button when I select one or more archived classes to enable?
- There are two reasons you may not see the Enable button, and both have simple solutions.
- Missing permission– first check your profile to ensure you have the permission to enable UpSmart classes. Click on your name at the top right of the screen to see the permissions currently enabled for you. The permission to enable UpSmart classes is located under the UpSmart heading. If you do not have this permission, you need to contact your local Edgenuity administrator at your school or district responsible for managing permissions.
- Incorrect filter – if you do have the permission enabled, then next validate you have the correct filter applied on the Manage Classes page. For the Status filter, ensure that the only option checked is Archived. If you have All selected, you will not see the Enable button.
Educators have the option to enable previously archived UpSmart classes. You would enable an UpSmart class when you want to continue using it for future enrollments.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Enable UpSmart Class" checked under UpSmart. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the UpSmart tab, select Manage Classes.
- Change the Status filter to Archived, then click Apply.
- Checkmark the class(es) to enable.
- Click Enable Classes.
- Confirm the changes. Click Enable.
- The changes were submitted for processing. Click OK.
Some enrollments may need to be enabled that were previously disabled. Use the View Students option on the class to manage individual enrollments.