Frequently Asked Questions
- Why doesn’t my student appear when I attempt to search for them to enroll them into a class?
- Make sure that the student is not already enrolled into another UpSmart class for the same program (example: ELA for grade 7). Students may only be enrolled in one class for a particular program. Also ensure that you are in the same school as the student’s home school.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Enroll Students in UpSmart Classes" checked under UpSmart. To validate your permissions, click here.
- If not selected already, click the Groups tab.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a user group.
- Place a checkmark next to the user group then click Apply.
- Click Next.