Frequently Asked Questions
- Why doesn’t my student appear when I attempt to search for them to enroll them into a class?
- Make sure that the student is not already enrolled into another UpSmart class for the same program (example: ELA for grade 7). Students may only be enrolled in one class for a particular program. Also ensure that you are in the same school as the student’s home school.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Enroll Students in UpSmart Classes" checked under UpSmart. To validate your permissions, click here.
- If not selected already, click the Search tab.
- Search for specific students using the search box.
- Results will show students matching the search criteria, sorted by first name.
Can't find the student? Check the following common errors:
- Student is already enrolled in another class for this subject and grade of UpSmart.
- Student’s home school is not the school you are currently managing in Edgenuity.
Here are a couple tips for selecting multiple students at once:
- Holding the SHIFT button on your keyboard while clicking on student names allows you to select multiple students who are listed consecutively in the list.
- Holding the CRTL button on your keyboard while clicking on names allows you to select multiple students who are not listed consecutively.
- Click the student's name and click the Add>> button.
- The added student's name will appear in the right box.
- Repeat steps three through five until each student desired has been added.
- Click Next.