This page is helpful when you want to impersonate an educator's account. This action can only be taken using a single educator account at a time.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Impersonate Educator" checked under Educator Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
To use the Impersonate feature for an educator, please be aware of the following:
- Any actions taken while impersonating the educator will be logged against that educator's account. Please exercise caution and responsibility when using this feature.
- If the educator is currently logged into their account, the educator will be logged off from their active session.
- Under the Administration tab, select Manage Educators.
- Use the search or filters to isolate the specific user. Learn more about the Manage Educators page here.
- Checkmark the desired educator.
- Under Account Security, select Impersonate.
- A warning window will appear. Click Continue to proceed.
- The administrator will now be impersonating the educator. To end the session, click End Impersonation Session.