You may need to update permissions for many of your educators at the same time. For example, Edgenuity may release a new feature with an associated permission, and you might choose to enable that permission for all teacher accounts.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Educators," "Access to All Schools in District," "Set Permissions in Bulk," and "View Bulk Action History" checked under Educator Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Administration tab, select Manage Educators.
- Use the search or filters to isolate specific users. Learn more about the Manage Educators Beta page here.
- Checkmark the desired educators.
- Click Update Permissions.
- From the drop-down menu, select a permission to edit for multiple users.
- Click the radio-dial to activate (enable) or deactivate (disable) the permission for the selected users. It will only affect the users selected in step three above.
- Click Save.
- A confirmation screen shows the changes were submitted for processing. Click OK.