MyPath- Scantron®- Data Sharing Agreement
- Creating a New Student Account
- MyPath- Scantron®- Data Sharing Agreement
- MyPath- Adding Scantron® Student IDs to Edgenuity
- MyPath- Adding Scantron® Site ID, API Username, and Password
- MyPath- Scantron®- Addressing Errors During the Import Process
- MyPath- Assigning an ILP to Students
- MyPath- Special Course Options for ILPs
- MyPath- Monitoring Student Progress, Achievement, and Engagement
- Viewing a Student's Progress Report From the Manage Students Page
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Before the importing of Scantron data can be done, you have to complete the Scantron Data Sharing Agreement.
Follow these steps to complete Scantron's Data Sharing Agreement:
- Email the official request to share your data with Edgenuity to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use this specific subject line for your email: Edgenuity Integration Request - Your District Name/Your School Name.
- The body of the email should include your request to sign a Data Sharing Agreement that grants permission to Scantron to share student data with Edgenuity.
Edgenuity is an approved vendor for Scantron. Upon receipt of the email request, a Scantron API username and password will be given.